İngilizce Geçen Hafta Ne Yaptin ?

 İngilizce  Geçen Hafta Ne Yaptin ?


İNGİLİZCESİ

Last Sunday, I got up early and I prepared breakfast for my parents. I made eggs. We did breakfast together. I searched information about my performance homework in the internet. Then, I met friends and we went to the soccer pitch to have a match with friends but when we play football my shoes was torn. I came home. I needed new shoes and I went to shopping mall with my dad. We bought new shoes and we watched film in the cinema. I was happy because I love spending time with my dad. We were at home in the evening. I wanted watch match because I like watch the match. I'm a big Galatasaray fan. I watched the match and Galatasaray won the match. I went to bed early because I will go to school tomorrow. I got up early on Monday. I went to school. I learned new topics about lessons but I felt bad. I called my mother and she came to school. We went to hospital. The doctor examined me. My mother took a day off for me from my school. I rested at home. After that, I felt well. I played games on the computer. I met with my friends and we rode bicycle.

Türkçesi


Hali sahaya maç yapmaya gittim.Fen performans ödevimi yaptim.Film izledim.Ayakkabi aldim.Matematik sinavina çaliştim.Şiir ezberledim.Arkadaşlarimla basketbol oynamaya gittim.Kuzenimgile Gittim.Babamla telefon almaya gittik.Akrabimizin Cenazesine Gittik.Abimle Sinemaya Gittik.Çarsamba Günü Galatasaray Maçını İzledim.Doktora gittim.Arkadaşlarimla Bisiklet Sürdüm.Evde Bilgisayar Oynadim.Fen yazilisina çalıstım.Fenerbahçe Maçini İzledim.Dayimgille Lunaparka Gittim.Kolumu İncittim.Telefonumdan Oyun Oynadim. 

*

Yorum Gönder (0)
Daha yeni Daha eski